- 1 cup of Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup of Citric Acid
- Up to 1 Tablespoon of Skin Safe Fragrance if you are using Essential Oil, use a teaspoon or less.
- A few drops of either Liquid Glycerine dye or Water Based Colorant
- A small spray bottle of water
- A mold of some kind
- oil will not mix with the bath tub water so it will float on the top, this is fine, but it can make the tub very slick.
- if any botanicals or oils, (i.e. herbs, essential oils and carrier oils) are added to your bath bombs they will float on the bath tub water and cling to skin, this can make it kind of slimy
- you may want to warn your customers that the tub may get slick (warning labels are fine for this)
- depending on how much and what kind of oils you add (fragrance included), your bath bombs can mold over time. The best way to prevent this is to go easy on the oil
Thanks so much for helping us in step by step to mk bathe/bombs wrote everything dw from step by step jus really appreciate u in explaining all by step! Because of you your helping our crafts grow thank u so much ??