|We are often asked if we have any recipes for creating bath and body, or spa quality products. We do, but most of our customers ask with a much bigger idea in mind, wanting to either expand their business, or create a new business.
Making your own bath and body products is not hard, but it can be hard to try and come up with your own recipes. We recommend the book The Handcrafter's Companion. The Handcrafter's Companion has a collection of more than 126 spa product recipes that you can use "as is" or easily adapt to your own needs. It will give you the starting point you need to add to your own business, or build a new business from the bottom up.
Change the essential oils, add fragrant herbs or other ingredients, or use as provided. It's entirely up to you -- the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. It will give you the foundation you need to gain confidence in creating your own formulations.
You'll find recipes for:
- Handcrafted Soaps - from classic recipes to deliciously different versions that you, your family and friends will adore!
- Bath Teas, Additives & Soaks - sink into a hot, fragrant bath and soak away all your cares with these original 'secret' recipes.
- Spa Treatments - professional-quality treatments that you create yourself for pennies on the dollar.
- Bubble Baths & Bath Bombs - if bubbles are your thing, you'll adore these new variations.
- Butters, Balms, Lotions & Creams - to add deep moisture to your skin and luxury to your life!
- Scrubs, Polishes, Salts & Masques - still more variations to add variety and build your line (and make your skin glow!)
- Home Fragrance Products - beautiful fragrance ideas you can adapt to suit your tastes and mood.
- Potpourri and Sachets - including a
comprehensive ingredient list that you can simply "mix and match" to
create a virtually unlimited number of flavors.
- Aromatherapy Blends - soothing... relaxing... invigorating... revitalizing... you decide - with your own range of professional aromatherapy blends.
It also comes with:
- Tips & Tools for Getting Started - a "quick start" guide for the complete beginner
- Keeping Your Work Area Clean and Sanitized - detailed instructions for keeping impurities out of your workspace and products.
- Cautionary measures when working with spa product ingredients
- this vital information will help keep you and your loved ones safe
from certain common ingredients that can be dangerous if consumed or
- How to Label Your Products Properly to comply with both FDA regulations and the expectations of your customers.
- Creating Your Total Brand Image - branding
is one of your biggest opportunities to create a unique identity for
your products -- you get vital tips on what to do... plus common "Branding Blunders" you must avoid at all costs!
- Picking a Color Scheme - every color has a
very specific effect on the emotions - this easy explanation makes it
simple for you to choose the right color scheme to reflect your brand
- How to Make Packaging Work for You - how to source spa product packaging that looks professional and doesn't cost the earth!
- Calculating your costs for maximum profitability
- if you're creating products for sale, the wrong pricing can sink you
before you know it. I show you how to calculate your costs and set
prices that allow you to turn a profit and grow your income.
- 22 Low Cost & No Cost Promotional Ideas for promoting your products on a shoestring budget while you get established.
(Please note - This is NOT a Cierra Candles product, you will be taken off-site to purchase)